The first Inspire & Design Contest, the app of LaCuisineInternational.com, has been extended for a bit longer, so the new deadline to receive your proposal is December 15.
The contest is looking for the best ideas and proposals in kitchen design, not only to gather innovative ideas but also aiming to become the stage of choice for new and established designers to exhibit their proposals.
How to enter the contest?
To enter the contest, you must register in Inspire & Design at https://www.inspireanddesignprogram.com, once there, download the App and register your participation in the contest.
You must fully answer all questions in the registration form to be eligible to win any contest prizes.
To participate you must consider the following:
• You may only register once in the App –multiple registrations by the same designer may result in ineligibility for the contest (See Terms and Conditions of the Contest https://lacuisineinternational.app.box.com/s/xi5z5wp6ypwljek3rt3da5xnbx5yb2x8)
• You can submit as many designs as you want.
• You must present 3 Photographs and/or 3D renders in 300 DPI minimum. Submission of a photograph or 3D rendering constitutes your affirmation, representation, and warranty to the sponsor that:
o (a) the design depicted in the photograph or 3D rendering is your sole, exclusive, and original creative work and there are no claims pending in relation to the design by a third party.
o (b) you have not previously sold, transferred, or licensed the photograph or 3D render to a third party.
o (c) submission of the photograph or 3D rendering to the sponsor and the use of said photograph or 3D rendering by the latter, does not infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party.
o (d) You promise to indemnify and hold the sponsor harmless from any claims, losses, cost, and damages resulting from any breach of the foregoing representation and warranties.
• Submission of before/after pictures of the kitchen is highly appreciated but not mandatory.
Who can enter the contest?
Any professional designer or architect originally from South Florida, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Panama, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Dominican Republic, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, BVI, Cayman Islands, Curacao, El Salvador, French Antilles, Grenada, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Nicaragua, Puerto Rico, St Kitts & Nevis, St Martin/Saint Maarten, St Lucia, St Vincent & The Grenadines, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos, and US Virgin Islands who is inspired and wishes to exhibit his/her creative work.
The challenge of the I&D contest
For your design to be eligible you must comply with the following requirements:
• You must present a kitchen design -in the style of your choice- where the most important appliances you include are Smeg or Liebherr products. A minimum of 3 Smeg and Liebherr appliances are required in the design (at least one of them must be a refrigeration unit). The files to be submitted must be in the following formats: PDF, JPEG, TIFF.
• Appliances or products included in the design must be chosen from the list of units provided by the sponsor (see the list here https://lacuisineinternational.app.box.com/s/lya7inzk6hwbkjzb7pg0w3n7os3lhm07)
• Ranges, range tops, ovens, and cooktops meet this requirement. Other details related to ventilation, microwave ovens, and warming drawers do not.
• The submission of a description of the design (no more than 500 words) is mandatory.
• The design description must be sent to email@example.com.
Prizes and selection of winners
Each participating design will be judged by a panel of experts and professionals in kitchen design. The criteria used to judge the participating projects is as follows:
• Visual Appeal and Style: 40%
• Practicality and Technology: 20%
• Workflow and Details: 20%
• Innovation and Creativity: 20%
The projects with the highest scores, based on the aforementioned criteria, will be awarded as follows:
• 1st Place – Grand Prize: $2,000
• 2nd Place: $1,000
• 3rd Place: $500
Do you have any doubts? Take advantage of this opportunity to participate and encourage other colleagues to join this avant-garde and creative community that is just a click away.