1. Do-or-die attitude: To obtain this attitude you must posses a high level of persistence. Do whatever it takes to get the job done, and don’t take “no” for an answer. You must always have the attitude and the confidence to achieve success and make the sale happen.
2. Mindset of a scientist: Anyone who enjoys experimenting are part of this unique type of salespeople. Nowadays with all the data available on the Internet it is easier to gather information and test hypothesis, as well as create new sales tactics and prove them useful. Chances are that some tactics are outdated, reason why the salesperson must tap into a scientist mindset and explore.
3. Efficient worker, not a hard-worker: Salespeople live by the Pareto Principle, a rule that states that 80 percent of your sales will come from 20 percent of your customers. By following this rule, you are not pleasing everybody, making your job effortlessly better. Technology will also help, sales-order apps make it easier and more efficient for salespeople to obtain data about the top 20 percent, so you can spend more effort and time impressing your customers.
4. Attentive Listener: Active and attentive listening is not only fundamental to building strong positive relationships, but it will also help you to assess better if a prospect rally has the need for your product or service. The salesperson must have the ability to listen and gather information about their thoughts and feeling rather than just pushing
5. Risk Taker: Nowadays it is very important to take risks and try new things. In order to achieve success you must think differently, and take the risk of not knowing what to anticipate, but hoping to see future gains.
Take a look at our products at La Cuisine International.