Knowing about wines is always a plus, but having a wine expert at home is reaching another level. Just imagine it. You have a dinner, or a small gathering with friends, or even better, with your business partners. Nothing very formal, something rather relaxed. So, everything is ready, but the wine…oh yes, who serves the wine?
The person designated to take care of this matter must almost be a trained sommelier. Therefore, that person should know about temperatures, the exact amount to serve in a glass, and the most important thing, to have it handy. That is, to have the wine ready so guests don’t have to wait when they want another glass.
Well, we have news for you, the perfect assistant for such work exists. And the best thing is that it can be in your kitchen when you need it and ready to work 24/7. Also, it has all the necessary knowledge not only to serve the wine correctly, but also to keep it in perfect condition.
Who is this wonder? Its name is Plum, and it’s an appliance for wine made by engineers who perfectly understand the science and alchemy hidden behind this mythical and delicious beverage.
Only the best for your wine
Plum is a domestic appliance designed for wine lovers. Plum includes a wise combination of technical knowledge and technological features, with sober and functional aesthetics.
The device itself is a proof of creativity applied to industrial design. Made with proven parts and under high quality standards, this is a high-performance appliance whose focus is to change the way wine is served and preserved to match today’s life.
Thus, Plum is a fully automatic system that perfectly preserves and cools the wine so that you can enjoy it as if a sommelier served it.
A discreet oenologist
Those who love wine know how hard it is to want only one glass of wine and, at the same time, wanting to preserve the bottle. Throwing good wine down the drain -just because it spoiled by souring, because it spent too much time open- is almost a sin.
To the above we must add those occasions (dinners, lunches, meetings) in which part of our guests want red wine and only two of them want white wine. Opening two bottles so that only one is consumed, and also having to wait for each of them to reach the ideal temperature, is quite a task and can become a headache. That’s why Plum is the ideal solution.
Discreet and with an aesthetic of soft lines, this equipment will fit perfectly into any style of kitchen, in your living room or recreation room. With state-of-the-art technology, this appliance will become your oenologist at home that will not only allow you to manage the wine well, serving only the ideal amount in each glass, but will also give you the possibility to serve two different varieties at the same time and at the right temperature.
The 5 Reasons to have Plum at home
- You can keep a bottle open for up to 90 days. You no longer have to discard wine that you don’t drink in one night or worry that it would be spoiled by souring. The fully automated system cools the wine to its ideal service temperature and keeps it in perfect condition for up to 90 days, so you can enjoy the perfect glass with a single tap.
- Any bottle. This appliance works with any type of standard 750 ml wine bottle and with any closure, including natural cork, engineered cork, artificial cork and even metal screw caps.
- Touch screen. The device comes with a 7-inch full-color IPS touchscreen that illuminates with a proximity sensor and displays labels and key information about the wine.
- Individual cooling. Plum has two separate cooling chambers; this will allow you to have each wine at the perfect temperature to be served.
- Self-cleaning. Certainly, one of the big concerns about this type of sophisticated device is the maintenance. Well, you won’t have to worry about this either because Plum has an automatic cleaning system built in, so it’s always ready to serve the perfect glass of wine.
In sum, you don’t have to dream anymore. Plum is the future of wine tasting right there in your home.