Stainless steels are iron-based alloys primarily known for their generally excellent corrosion resistance, which is largely due to the steel’s chromium concentration. There are several types of stainless steel, but the best is Type 304, which contains approximately 18 percent chromium and 8 percent nickel.
These are some of the characteristics of the Stainless Steel 304:
– Forming and welding properties.
– Corrosion/ oxidation resistance thanks to the chromium content.
– Excellent toughness, even down to cryogenic temperatures which are defined as very low temperatures.
– Low temperature properties responding well to hardening by cold working.
– Ease of cleaning, beauty of appearance.
Coyote Outdoor Living is a kitchen appliance company that designs high-end and quality products for outdoor kitchens. These luxury appliances are all made with only 304 stainless steel material, something that not many other companies can claim. Coyote appliances are designed to bring style and luxury to everyone’s home, offering a lifetime warranty on burners and stainless steel grill housing and frame.
Know more today at www.lacuisineinternational.com.